News and pictures from the lives of Ben, Sonya, Shayla and Jenna Blowers
Wow! I'm impressed!:-)(with the new post!) LOL You have two beautiful little girls! So happy that Jenna arrived safely. She is very blessed to be part of your family!
Congrats on the cute new addition!! Mine is almost 4 weeks old already! I can't believe it. Enjoy your little gal (gals!).
She is a doll and we love her dearly!! Another little girl to love and cuddle!
Congratulations to your family!!Byron
Congratulations, She is a little doll baby.
Congratulations on Jenna she looks just like her mommy!!!!!
Such a beautiful baby! It was nice to get to see you all at camp! Enjoy your little blessings! ;0)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Wow! I'm impressed!:-)(with the new post!) LOL You have two beautiful little girls! So happy that Jenna arrived safely. She is very blessed to be part of your family!
Congrats on the cute new addition!! Mine is almost 4 weeks old already! I can't believe it. Enjoy your little gal (gals!).
She is a doll and we love her dearly!! Another little girl to love and cuddle!
Congratulations to your family!!
Byron
Congratulations, She is a little doll baby.
Congratulations on Jenna she looks just like her mommy!!!!!
Such a beautiful baby! It was nice to get to see you all at camp! Enjoy your little blessings! ;0)
Post a Comment